Contact Us - 91-9582319080
Email Id - firstname.lastname@example.org
India e Visa Information for Foreign Nationals
Travel visas are the most important travel document a traveler needs to hold while holidaying at some foreign nation. Filling hectic application forms, loads of paperwork and standing in long queues to submit these forms and documents take away a lot of time and energy from us. But, the advanced technology today has made everything easy and convenient, as now travelers can get their visas by sitting at the comfort of their cozy home.
Have plans to travel to India? Then you must apply for a visa to India Online.
The documents required for e-Tourist Visa are as follows:
1. Scanned first page of Passport.
Size = Minimum 10KB, Maximum 300KB.
2. A digital photograph.
Size= Minimum 10KB, Maximum 1MB.
The height and width of the photo must be equal.
The photo should present full face, front view, eyes open.
Center head within frame and present full head from top of hair to bottom of chin.
Background should be plain light colored or white background.
No shadows on the face or in the background.
NOTE: Visa requirements are subject to change without any prior notice, thus the traveler is advised to go through the requirement page content everytime he/she is applying for the visa. Please also make sure that your passport is valid for at least 6 months from your intended travel date.
As soon as you submit your visa application form, you will receive a receipt number, which enable you to track your visa while it is under processing phase. As per the Government of India the e-Tourist Visa takes a minimum of 4 working days to get approved.
You must get a print copy of the confirmation mail which you will receive after the approval of your visa application form. This printout must be available to you all the time during your visit to India, be it check-in for your flight, immigration or while travelling within the nation.
If your stay in the country by any means extends from 30 days to more or you require a multi-entry visa, please contact your nearest Indian embassy.
Super Urgent Service: 12 Business hours processing time:
We are providing Express, Fast and Emergency Visa Services for who want to get visa urgently in 12 working hours and processing time of e tourist visa application will be 12 working hours from received the payment of visa applications along with documents. This service will be done with additional charges. Please Apply Now for Urgent visa.
For Details Kindly contact us: email@example.com.
Very Important Note:You must make the payment within 24 hours after submitting the application online otherwise the application may get rejected and you may not be able to apply for another week. For any assistance please call the 24X7 help desk number before submitting a duplicate application. The eTV fee once paid is non-refundable for any reason. You must not submit more than one application because it may lead to rejection of all your applications submitted. You may not be able to apply for a week’s time after rejections until your data is removed from the application system. You can check Visa Status or Print eTV by clicking 'Visa Status' on www.indiantouristvisa.org.in
Urgent eTV Service "Terms and Conditions" :
1. All of the above Visas are valid for a single entry only and cannot be extended.
2. Travel should be next 24 hours.
3. visa will be issue in 24- Hr.
4. Approval of visas depend on the Immigration Department of India. Your application may be rejected by them and please be informed that the authorities are not liable to provide any reason against the rejection. We cannot guarantee that all applications will be approved. The visa application fee is 100% non-refundable whether your visa is approved, rejected or delayed in the event that your visa is approved but you are unable to travel to India.
5. If your visa application would be rejected, we will provide you with the proof of rejection from the Immigration Department for your reference and record.
6. Once your visa is processed, we will email you a copy. Passengers will need to present a hard copy of the visa to the immigration officers at the airport.
Upload Photo and Passport Page
Using Credit / Debit card
eTV Will be sent to your e-mail
Print eTV and carry at the time of travel