Contact Us : +919582319080
Email Id : email@example.com
1. Requirements and fees for e-Tourist Visa India are subjected to change without any prior notice. Fee charges of indiantouristvisa.org.in may include, but are not limited to, Indian Embassy Fees and other charges of the respective embassy (consular fees etc.).
indiantouristvisa.org.in is not responsible for such changes by embassy or for any loss or delay relating to such changes.
2. e-Tourist Visa (eTV) fee is US$ 127 per passenger excluding interchange charge for credit/debit cards. The fee must be paid before the expected date of travel filled by you otherwise application will not be processed. Urgent e-Tourist visa Fee is US$249 per passenger excluding interchange charge for credit/debit cards.
3. Visa fees are 100% non-refundable. Approved, Rejected or Delayed of the visa application depends on the decision of the Government Immigrations department. Your application may be rejected by them and please be informed that the authorities are not liable to provide any reason against the rejection. In any case after submission of application the visa fee is non-refundable.
4. The applicant is requested to fill the Visa Application Form accurately and submit the same with the applicable visa fees and mentioned requirements.
5. The website (www.indiantouristvisa.org.in) does not accept any responsibility for late, lost, or misplaced applications and/ or the contents of the application.
6. Incomplete and double applications will be disregarded.
7. Issuance of a visa or approval of visa application does not in any way give the applicant a right to enter India. The entry is at the sole discretion of the Immigration officer at the India Airport who is a representative of the Government of India. In case of denial of visa or entry into Indian territory, indiantouristvisa.org.in shall in no way be liable to the applicant in any manner whatsoever. The visa must be accepted as offered and is non - transferable and non extendable.
8. indiantouristvisa.org.in shall not be liable for any losses or damages, which the applicant may suffer arising from delay in processing or receiving of visa.
9. The visa is valid as per the Indian Government rules and regulations as amended from time to time. The visa must be availed within its period of validity.
10. indiantouristvisa.org.in shall take all reasonable measures to ensure that information provided by the Applicants to indiaeta.com will remain confidential. However indiantouristvisa.org.in shall not be liable for any unauthorized access by any means to that information.
11. indiantouristvisa.org.in reserves the right to add, alter or vary these terms and conditions at any time without notice or liability and all applicants availing of this facility shall be bound by the same.
12. The processed visa will be sent to you by email with JPEG or PDF format in attached files.
13. Please ensure the correctness of your email ID.
14. The applicant is requested to check the correctness of your visa and in case of any discrepancy and bring to our notice immediately. 15.At many places in this Portal, you shall find links to other websites. These links have been placed for your convenience. indiantouristvisa.org.in is not responsible for the contents and reliability of the linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed in them. The mere presence of the link or its listing on this Portal should not be assumed as endorsement of any kind. We can not guarantee that these links will work all the time and we have no control over availability of linked pages
Upload Photo and Passport Page
Using Credit / Debit card
eTV Will be sent to your e-mail
Print eTV and carry at the time of travel